DO YOU WANT TO ROCK?
HALO’S BEATING HEART
HALO is a new place to Live, Work, Learn and Play. It is about people, aspiration, opportunity, time and belief. It’s about partnerships that work for all parties. It’s where ambitious journeys start from challenged economic areas of the UK. It’s for learning and arming young people for tomorrow’s digital world. It’s about helping entrepreneurs to start, grow and scale up businesses. It’s about helping to access funding, networks, mentors and experts in business. It’s about creating an informed workforce today. Our partners in learning are Ayrshire College, University of West of Scotland and Glasgow Caledonian University – Glasgow, London, New York. Three of Scotland’s most innovative and ambitious learning institutions.
We Dare to Be Different
We Dare To Win
“HALO is about being ‘disruptive’ and ‘rocking the economy’ to create practical advantages for local communities. We like to think and act as pioneers and stretch traditional regeneration boundaries”.
“HALO only collaborates with people and companies of a like mind and who have HUGE Hearts”
Marie Macklin CBE, HALO Founder
BY ENTREPRENEURS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Since identifying HALO development site in 2012, Marie Macklin CBE has worked with some of the UK’s most famous and successful entrepreneurs who have given their time free of charge to assist her from an initial concept to what is now a reality. HALO Enterprise and Innovation HUB will be a unique environment, a flexible dynamic workplace where entrepreneurs have the privacy of their own space, but can co-work or engage technically or intellectually with like-minded business people. It will be:
- An ambitious, innovative and inspiring environment for entrepreneurs experimenting, creating and growing highly-specialised digital, technical, manufacturing and cyber businesses
- A unique learning environment to inspire and develop people of all ages to expand their knowledge and practical skills for living and working in a digital world.
- A secure environment for co-location and satellite working with like-minded motivated innovators and entrepreneurs.
- A show-case environment for the latest in digital and cyber technologies and tools.
- A safe, knowledge-sharing environment where specialist insight, skills and experience can be brought together to inform and inspire learning and business innovation.
JOIN IN OUR #ROCKME MISSION
We are seeking partners who share our vision for arming new generations for the digital age.
We are offering a limited number of #RockMe Partnerships to share in our mission.
Platinum Disc Packages
Gold Disc Packages
Silver Disc Packages
Partnership is open to national and international corporations, business giants and established entrepreneurs willing to take space, share knowledge, expertise and resources to join our drive for economic transformation through the development of digital skills.
We are partnering with global companies, UK PLCs and specialist businesses to offer unique #RockMe legal, financial, patent and trademark, insurance, digital learning, cyber-security, public relations and communications, services. We can identify and enlist non-Executive directors to mentor all kinds of businesses. We have a range of #RockMe investment packages that can be tailored to corporate and commercial needs.
Marie Macklin CBE –#RockAngel
For more information and to register your interest in joining #RockMe click below.