HALO COMMERCIAL ZONE
HALO ENTERPRISE & INNOVATION HUB
– Grade A office space
– BREEAM excellent standard – EPC rating A
– Corporate grade fibre connection
– Modern LED energy efficient lighting
– Raised access flooring providing flexible power layout
– Secure access with alarm system and CCTV
– Fully networked CAT6 cabling throughout
– DDA compliant
– Male, female, accessible toilets and showers on all floors
– Changing and drying room facilities
– Virtual Reality (VR), Arcade, Café & Chillout Zones
– Lift access
– Dedicated car parking with electric car charging points
– Secure bike storage
HALO LIGHT ROOF FEATURE
SECOND FLOOR – 15026 sq ft/1396m2
FIRST FLOOR – 15026 sq ft/1396 m2
ENTERPRISE & INNOVATION
ENTERPRISE – ORANGE AREA
INNOVATION – GREEN AREA
DIGITAL & CYBER – RED AREA ALL WITH @HALO#ROCKME
TERRACE – PINK AREA
LOWER GROUND FLOOR – 2980 sq ft/276 m2
MAIN ENTRANCE FOYER – FEATURING VIRTUAL REALITY (VR) ARCADE AND CAFÉ @HALO#ROCKME
Kilmarnock is located in East Ayrshire, Scotland.
With excellent transport links, HALO Kilmarnock Scotland sits in a prime location for your future commercial base. The development is highly accessible, connecting to many transport routes through the UK and to the Global Economy.
Land, Sea and Air Connectivity
The M77 runs to the East of Kilmarnock and is a direct link to Glasgow in the North and the A77 links to Ayr in the South West.
There are fast and frequent bus routes to major Scottish Cities, such as Edinburgh and Glasgow City Centres from Kilmarnock Bus Station.
Kilmarnock Train Station is a 2 minute walk from the HALO Enterprise & Innovation Hub, not only linking to major Scottish Cities such as Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen, but also to Carlisle – the gateway to the Northern Power House, Wales and the rest of the UK.
Sea links to Northern Ireland from Cairnryan port, located in Dumfries and Galloway, approximately 1.30 hrs car journey from HALO Kilmarnock Scotland.
HALO Kilmarnock Scotland is also only 20 minutes to Glasgow Prestwick Airport and 35 minutes to Glasgow International Airport.
- Scotland Population: 5,404,700
- East Ayrshire Population: 122,060
- Kilmarnock Population: 46,350
Source: email@example.com, 2018