Closing date: Wednesday 8th December 2021 | Full Time | Salary: D.O.E,
We are excited to be adding this new and exciting role to our dynamic team.
Do you have that pioneering spirit to trail blazer and flourish in your role? Looking to add creativity and your own flare? You will have worked closely with customers and clients alike, looking to improve business connections between both.
The HALO #RockMe Trading Floor, sponsored by Barclays Eagle Lab, is based on the top floor of the newly opened ‘HALO Enterprise & Innovation Centre’, Kilmarnock, Scotland.
The new world class facility provides various workspace solutions within a thriving community to grow, scale, co-create and develop entrepreneurs and businesses with the help from our bluechip commercial and world-renowned academic partners.
The HALO #RockMe Trading Floor has a mixture of creative space from hot desks, collaboration pods, event space to studio office provision. With an urban, colourful, and vibrant look, partnered with an abundance of ergonomic styling to ensure an inspired and innovative environment – it could be your place to #Rock and thrive the economy.
As the Enterprise Manager, you will be at the forefront of this ground-breaking centre. Leading from the front, you will have the unique opportunity of not only making the role your own but building the foundations of a successful growth plan for the business as well as your own career path.
Interacting with our members at different stages of their business growth, you will be opportunistic and pivotal in helping them grow and diversify their own business, hooking them up with our partners and creating an environment in which they can flourish.
If you can:
- Use your own initiative to drive an entrepreneurial culture and community where startup, scale-up, and established businesses can create a new Tomorrow’s World
- Be the go-to person for all partners and clients – promoting engagement and organising events
- Lead the team to deliver the HALO #RockMe experience for all visitors and members
- Work with marketing and comms team to create and manage social media and marketing campaigns
- On board new members into the HALO #RockMe community ensuring all expectations are met
- Significant experience working with customers/clients
- A strong ability to communicate online and in person
- Experience working with start-ups or as an employee at the early-stage business
- The awareness to always be looking for new opportunities within the local and national community
An understanding of financial accounts, knowing how to analyse and discuss client accounts
This is an opportunity to work with a truly innovative concept, the first of its kind, supporting the economy of Scotland.
The future plans would see the HALO #RockMe project all over the UK and further afield and this role provides the opportunity to drive the start of an amazing journey, one that will be highly satisfying both personally and professionally.
Find more information about this role, including how to apply, here: https://www.halokilmarnock.com/vacancies/halo-rockme-enterprise-manager/
Let’s get ready to #ROCK